Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets can be purchased online through our ticket site. Both in-person and virtual tickets are available. Get your tickets here!
For this event, there are no physical tickets. Instead, our team will be stationed at the entrance to check attendees in by taking their names.
The event is open to all ages.
At Kehilla we’re co-creating a loving community that reaches for joy, shared liberation, and justice, rooted in Jewish spiritual teachings and practice, and sustained by interdependence and mutual care, in the Lisjan Ohlone territory of Huchiun.
Your donation and participation will help Kehilla continue to thrive. We are a donation and membership-based community.
Absolutely! If you are unable to attend, you can still be an event sponsor by making a donation on our ticket site.
Doors open at 6:00 pm, the event begins at 7:00 pm with an approximate ending time of 9:00 pm. Feel free to arrive early to bid on the silent auction. The event includes two 45-minute sets with an intermission during which guests can enjoy baked goods for sale and bid on the silent auction.
The seating is general admission, so late arrivals will be fine!
Kehilla will be organizing a bake sale during this event, and your donations will contribute to its success!
Yes! The Freight is wheelchair accessible. Please view this map for ADA seating at The Freight. To reserve space in the wheelchair Accessible Section, fill out the “Access Needs” section on the ticket site. You can request seats for companions in this section when you purchase a ticket.
Yes! Please come fragrance-free to all of Kehilla’s services and events. This will help create a safe and healthy environment for all of Kehilla’s members and guests. See more information on scent sensitivity here.
The event will be recorded and available to those who purchased tickets.
There is a Bike Station at 2208 Shattuck Street which offers secure free bike parking 7 am to 8 pm. Additionally, there is inexpensive bike parking through BikeLink 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the North Berkeley BART station.
The Freight & Salvage is conveniently located in Downtown Berkeley at 2020 Addison Street. Center Street Garage, next door to The Freight, is currently open nightly until 1 am except Sunday. See also Downtown Berkeley’s parking info.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of potentially contagious illness should remain at home and access the event virtually.
- All in-person attendees are expected to be masked indoors when not eating: N95, KN95, KF94 or comparable mask required.
- We encourage everyone to take a rapid antigen test before coming to this event.
This information comes directly from the Freight & Salvage website:
- Upgraded HVAC system to bring in 100% outside air seven times per hour and ensure the cleanest air possible.
- MERV-13 air filters in adherence with CDC recommendations.
- HEPA filters are in areas with lower airflow (backstage, restrooms, classrooms). Hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
- Instituted CDC-recommended cleaning practices before, during, and after shows, particularly cleaning of “high touch” surfaces.