A V O D A H: Your Guide to Fulfilling Your Kehilla Volunteer Hours
Kehilla congregants pledge 10 hours of Avodah each year –
And Kehilla’s magic depends on all of you and your Avodah hours!
Current Volunteer opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for any of the following:
- Kitchen Angel Team: it’s time to rock Kehilla’s kitchen prowess! We’re excited to get the kitchen into a new league of functionality and user-friendliness. Join us!
- Office Organization and/or Data Upkeep: this might sound dull, but ask any Kehilla staff member: rare are the dull moments here at Kehilla. It’s the people, not the work, that make being here a peachy experience. Come hang out and get some routine work done with great company (if we may say so ourselves).
- High Holy Day Planning: Rome wasn’t built in a day! High Holy Days are an ambitious project that we prepare for and plan year-round. High Holidays not your thing? Even better! Come get your volunteer hours out of the way and let other people enjoy a time that’s meaningful to them with less hassle.
- Host a Kiddush! ‘Who doesn’t want to do a mitzvah, create community for yourself and others, and earn avodah hours all at the same time? Sounds sweet, right? It’s easy: host a kiddush!’ writes Barabara Cohen, our Kiddush Ambassador. Learn more here.
- Get on our Tech Support Roster! Good with IT? Familiar with Salesforce? We could really use you!! Email Maya and sign up to help us get our tech groove on.
- Website Support: Looking for all WordPress Wizards! Let Maya know if your hat sorted you into that house, because we can use you.
How do I log my volunteer hours?
It is your responsibility to track your own hours and mark them as completed once you’re done – you can use this form to do that!
What if I am not able to volunteer?
There might be medical, geographic, or other circumstances that keep Kehilla members from being able to contribute in this particular way. If you haven’t already told us you’d like to be exempt, email Maya , she’ll get you off her list and stop bugging you about it!
I have an idea for a project, who do I talk to?
Fun!! Email Maya , she’ll see if she can help get you started!
Contact Maya Joshua, Kehilla’s Program and Communications Manager, to sign up for one of the volunteer opportunities listed above, or if you have any questions,
Email: email@example.com or by phone at (510) 547-2424 ext. 106.