Title: Torah Iyun / Depth: Skills and Tools for Studying and Teaching Torah
Taught by: Rabbi Dev Noily
Iyun means ‘deliberation,’ and refers to in-depth text study, as opposed to broad overview study. Come learn skills and tools for Torah study, and explore the craft of teaching Torah. This class is a requirement for folks in the Adult B’Mitzvah Program, and is open to all.
Time: Weekly on Mondays evenings from 7-9pm
Location: IN-PERSON at Kehilla (1300 Grand Ave. Piedmont, CA)
- April 3
- April 10
- April 17
- April 24
- Members: $96 for series ($24 per session)
- Non-members: $112 for series ($28 per session)
*No one turned away for lack of ability to pay; please pay what you can at registration or $0.
Please email Rabbi SAM Luckey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: The full Kehilla COVID Public Health Protocols here (updated December 1).
Effective December 1 – This new protocol is designed to decrease the possibility that the COVID, Flu or RSV virus spread at Kehilla.
- Anyone experiencing ANY symptoms of potentially contagious illness should remain at home and access Kehilla events virtually, regardless of vaccination status or even if you have received a negative COVID test result.
- Everyone attending a program, event, service or meeting held at Kehilla must stay current on all COVID vaccines and boosters, though we will no longer ask for proof upon entry. We encourage everyone to take a rapid antigen test before coming to Kehilla.
- All in-person attendees are expected to be masked indoors when not eating: N95, KN95, KF94 or comparable mask required.
In keeping with our health and safety protocols, Kehilla will provide maximum air filtration and ventilation. Doors and windows will be opened whenever possible and we recommend that you bring layers (it may be cold in the building).
All events at Kehilla are scent-free. Click here for information about what it means to be scent-free.