The Kehilla Immigration Committee’s accompaniment teams are currently working with a number of immigrants who are looking for various types of work. If you can help provide any of these individuals with jobs, either casual work or long-term employment, please reach out to the contacts below.
1) “If you are looking for help in your home or business, I am here. I have experience cleaning, cooking and gardening. I learn quickly and have a very flexible schedule. Thanks.
For more information or to offer work opportunities, contact Esther at (510) 847-0628
2) A hardworking Afghan refugee is looking for work to help support his family. Having grown up on a farm, he is adept at weeding and other garden work as well as staining garden decks/fences and moving heavy objects. He has some elementary English skills and often communicates with Google Translate.
For more information or to offer work opportunities, contact Jeanie at (510)-499-6798
3) Three wonderful adults in Honduran family are looking for work.
Father has talent and experience in photography (events and commercial), graphic design, computer repair, house painting (interior and exterior).
Mother has restaurant experience
Grandmother has housecleaning experience
All three speak mostly Spanish and are adept at using Google Translate to text. Parents understand some English.
For more information or to offer work opportunities contact Nancy Wecker at 415-282-2884 (voice only).
4) The Kehilla Immigration Committee is working with a wonderful young woman with the following skills and experience:
- has a degree in business
- worked as a manager in a restaurant
- worked as a cashier, cook and hostess
- worked as a teacher’s aid
- is computer savvy
- likes kids
- has dog training experience
She is on parole and is trying to reestablish her life in the Bay Area, preferably with work as an independent contractor.
Resume can be provided if desired.
For further information or to offer work opportunities, email Julie at email@example.com