Join Kehilla for a special night of baseball on Tuesday, August 15th at the Oakland A’s 7th annual Jewish Heritage night!
- Stadium Gates Open: 4:30 PM
- Jewish Heritage Night Special Pregame Event: 4:35pm to 7:05pm
- Pregame Event: Eastside Club – Enter at Eastside Club/BART Entrance
- Pick up your Exclusive A’s Jewish Heritage Night Beanie in the Eastside Club
- Receive your sandwich and non-alcoholic beverage in the Eastside Club
- FREE Parking Tuesday
Cost: $35 per person (children under 2 years old are FREE)
TICKET SALES CLOSED, or send check payable to Kehilla and indicate that it is for A’s Jewish Heritage Night 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no paper tickets, tickets will be emailed to each purchaser for printing at home. Remember to bring your printed tickets, there will NOT be “Will Call” for your tickets.
Questions? Contact Dee Ward via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 547-2424 x100