To save your form:
- Check the box that says ‘Save my progress and resume later’ in the top right corner
- Enter your email and a password in the fields that pop up. Make sure to write your password down somewhere so you can access your form again once you’re ready.
- Hit ‘Save’
To access a previously saved form:
- Click ‘Resume a previously saved form’ at the top right of the form
- A window will pop up asking ‘Are you sure you want to resume a previous response? Any information you just entered on this page will be discarded.’ – you can go ahead and hit OK. The browser may then pop up a window asking ‘Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved,’ or some version of this. Go ahead and click ‘Leave’.
- You will be prompted to enter the email and password you used to save your form. Fill those in and click ‘Resume this form.’
If you need any assistance, please contact Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 547-2424 x 106.