The ICJJ seeks to reduce incarceration as a response to social problems in Alameda County, CA and to decrease harmful conditions in the jail. We advocate to decrease the number of those imprisoned and close the revolving door to jail – especially for those with mental health or housing needs. The jail must be safe, humane, and supportive of successful reentry into our communities.
Meet Our Current Congregations!
- Congregation Netivot Shalom
- First Unitarian Church of Oakland
- Kehilla Community Synagogue
- Lakeshore Avenue Baptist Church
- Montclair Presbyterian Church
- Plymouth United Church of Christ
- St. Columba Catholic Church
- Skyline Community Church