- Pray ▾
- Act ▾
- Learn ▾
- Invest ▾
- About ▾
- Calendars & Communications ▾
- Contact & Location ▾
We are in unprecedented times. Our lives and our communities are being affected in profound ways both personally and as a synagogue community. More than ever, it is important for us to connect as a community and understand how we are being impacted by this crisis.
Please join us at our Annual Community Meeting at which we will address:
● The impacts of COVID-19 and the recession on Kehilla
● Kehilla’s current financial situation
● New initiatives to address the effects of the pandemic on our community
● Preliminary results of our “Putting Our Strength Together to Benefit Our Community” survey
● Plans for upcoming High Holy Day, Shabbat, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah Services
● Personnel and Kehilla Board changes and transitions
We will have some fun, meet other Kehilla members in small group conversations and will be serving lavish refreshments (just kidding!)
Any questions: Contact Michael at email@example.com
We hope to see you there!
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/98513812099
Note for Zoom participants: Please make sure you set your user name as your real name when you join the meeting. Be sure to install Zoom beforehand. You can also see a short tutorial about using Zoom here.