- Pray ▾
- Act ▾
- Learn ▾
- Invest ▾
- About ▾
- Calendars & Communications ▾
- Contact & Location ▾
An Introductory Four-Session Series.
We will begin to:
• Learn how to read the language, which is not very hard since it is mercifully phonetic.
• Learn how the language is structured so that simple prayers and songs start to make sense.
• Learn some essential vocabulary through the use of well-loved songs.
• Form a community of like-minded adults, play games, sing songs, and learn, learn, learn, learn.
• Repeaters welcome!
Dates: February 14 and 21, March 6 and 20
Location: Home of Bracha & Don Stone (for address, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cost: $36 members, $48 general public
To Register: Register online here, or send check, payable to Kehilla, to Kehilla, 1300 Grand Ave., Piedmont, CA 94610.