Thank you for donating funds to one or more of the following needs:
- To support Kehilla’s members with current financial hardship (meaning they cannot fulfill pledges made this fiscal year or they need to make a request of the Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund), scroll down and select ‘Member Hardship Fund’ from the dropdown ‘designations menu’.
- To donate in support of these Kehilla social action projects:
Homelessness in Oakland disproportionately impacts people of color and has been further exacerbated by COVID-19. The Kehilla Homeless Action Committee recently formed under the Economic Justice Committee. It is presently working in collaboration with Love and Justice in the Streets, a grassroots community group providing emergency resources and advocacy for unhoused community members in Oakland.
- Please use this external link to make a donation to their rapid response fund: loveandjusticeinthestreets.com
The Kehilla Immigration Committee Fund:
• Assists asylum seekers and refugees whom Kehilla members host or accompany with basic and emergency needs, including legal expenses, housing costs, health care, food and clothing.
• During the pandemic, assists these individuals and families who are in crisis due to loss of income, many of whom are not eligible for other organizational or governmental support.
• Covers the basic needs of sanctuary or other guests hosted by Kehilla.
- To support of the Kehilla Immigration Committee Fund, click here